What makes someone so confused about Dubai? Do you wonder if it’s worth it to go there? You can find everything you need in Dubai, a city of wonders, and here you will find many things and places to visit. Even your desert safari Dubai experience can be more exciting and thrilling if you know and understand the insights of the desert safari. The golden dunes will take you on a desired, fun-filled, and exhilarating flight.
You can make splendid memories here and get to know more about Bedouin culture and Arabian tradition. The following are some of the factors to keep in mind to make your tour an exciting one. First, get an understanding of the inclusions of the desert safari.
What is included in the Desert Safari?
There is no better way to experience Dubai’s deserts than on a desert safari! We will make sure that you have a great time. Therefore, we will give you a list of all the inclusions that will make your mind yearn to visit the exhilarating deserts of Dubai and enjoy the breathtaking views. If you hire the agency, you won’t have to pay additional fees and costs aside from a few rides and special requests.
Since you’ll get the option of going on Safari at different times (morning, evening, overnight), you’ll get to see the amazing sunrise and sunset.
Those in the VIP category can also enjoy a hummer safari and see the impressive Lahbab Desert, AI Awir Desert, and the impressive Hatta Desert. The VIP deal is all you need to get this offer.
There is also the option of riding a camel as part of the Safari. There is a falcon show in the dunes, where you can see the footprints of Bedouin travelers after a hike through the desert lasting about half an hour.
On the golden sand dunes, you can enjoy quad biking. If you have never tried sandboarding, you must try it.
Moreover, you will also enjoy a hearty breakfast in the morning, and a buffet dinner in the evening offers a wide range of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes. A delectable Arabian dinner will be served.
In addition to that, we cannot forget the other wonderful activities of free photography, henna art, and dune bashing in land cruisers.
Additionally, night performances are charming. You can release your stress while enjoying belly dance, Tanura shows, and fire shows at night during a safari in the desert.
Considerations for a desert Safari
- It is essential to follow the rules and regulations of visiting the place. Only tourists over 10 can participate in a desert safari in Dubai.
- A desert safari requires you to have the right physical condition to walk, run, or climb up a few kilometers while carrying necessary items like camping gear, food, etc. If not, talk to your doctor.
- Another factor to consider is the weather where you are going. As the weather changes rapidly in the desert, it’s a good idea to pack some warm clothes – jackets, sweaters, etc.
- You will likely be provided with necessary food items, such as fruits, juices, and water. Still, it is advisable to bring your own food in case of an emergency since deserts are generally dry areas where finding fresh food can be difficult.
- Before going, you should know a little about a desert safari, so you don’t end up in the wrong place, since many tourists don’t know much about a desert safari in Dubai.
- To avoid problems down the line, one must be comfortable with the transportation conditions. Safari in the desert is famous; however, one might run into transportation problems involving driving through dusty roads and other issues.
- Take your cameras along with you since this will be a truly memorable experience. Capture those moments in a photo that will last a lifetime.
- When taking part in the desert safari Dubai, binoculars are required because there are many animals that can be seen. In this regard, binoculars will be of great assistance since it may be impossible to spot all the animals with the naked eye.
- To remain safe and healthy, one must also bring along their own personal medicine kit.
Here you have seen the reasons to visit safari Dubai, and the considerations will help you to make your tour comfier. So, what are your thoughts now? Share your comments below.